By creating an account, making a purchase or visiting http://www.gailweatherill.com or thedementianurse.com you are consenting to my terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms, you should not register for this site or make a purchase.
- site: gailweatherill.com and thedementianurse.com and all products and services available
- we or I: The Dementia Nurse, LLC (a Virginia limited liability company)
- you or your: you, the user
- your content: anything you post or upload on this site
- our or my content: everything we/I post on this site owned by us/me (including text, sound, graphics, or other materials)
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-nurse relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your physician before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Dementia Nurse, LLC and Gail Weatherill, RN expressly disclaim responsibility, and shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. The Dementia Nurse, LLC and Gail Weatherill, RN do not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.
From time to time, I’ll include affiliate links. And if you click them and make a purchase, I’ll get a commission in exchange. These funds help support all the content that I create.
I am also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
These links are generally to products or services that I’ve purchased or directly used and think might be useful to you.
Every other link is just to help you learn more or dig deeper and not in exchange for payment.
You own your content; I own my content.
You own the copyright in your content. But by posting or uploading your content to the site you grant me a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. I need this license so that I can perform the services you registered for. This license allows me to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow me to sell your content.
This site contains intellectual property owned by The Dementia Nurse, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, I want you to share my content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and one image and provide a link back to the original page on the site. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please email email@example.com
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This site allows users to comment on articles. Submissions deemed spam by Akismet will be automatically filtered out and never posted.
This site is designed to be a supportive community. As such, you agree that you will not:
- Use hateful, abusive, offensive, or obscene language towards others
- Threaten others with violence
- Use (or attempt to use) another person’s account
- Post material that infringes on another person’s intellectual property rights
If you do any of these things, I may remove your content or cancel your access.
This site collects information on you in two ways.
- The information that you manually provide by leaving a comment, filling out one of the contact forms, making a purchase, or subscribing as a member. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow me to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, my third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Twitter lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of my readers and the types of content that you, as my readers, most identify with. I use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if I am legally required to by law.
Miscellaneous Fine Print
In no event will my liability, (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the site.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these terms or this site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of Albemarle County, Virginia.
Updates + Date Last Updated
The last update was: October 6, 2016.